Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Top Ten Thankful List


·       For being a Mom. It's the best job, the most challenging, and the most rewarding.

·        Our three beautiful, unique, and loving daughters. They are my whole life.

·        My husband of 20 years. I've spent more of my life with him than without him. We've built our life together, share the same dreams, and support each other.

·        My family (My Brothers, Sister, Brother & sister in laws, Nieces, and Nephews ). I can always depend on them, and know they love me as much as I love them.

·        My friends. I don't get to see them or spend much time with them, but when we do we have a blast. You know who you are and that I am only a phone call away.

·        My animals. They give me great joy, and plenty of hard work (keep me in shape)!

·        That I live in Vermont.

·        For the good health of myself & my family.

·        That we are able to raise and grow our own food. I love providing for ourselves.

·        That I am happy, and have a great life!

1 comment: