Saturday, May 24, 2014

It's a Dirty Job

This is just too cute not to share. I had a first grade class come to the petting barn on a field trip. One little boy came up to me and we started talking about my goats. I told him that I milked them. He got excited and told me that I could make soap from goats milk , but "it's a dirty job." I told him that I DO make soap with my goat milk. He went on to explain that you need lots of other ingredients to mix with the goat milk...but "it's a dirty job." I told yes, I do put in different oils & scents to make soap, and I asked him why was it a dirty job?  He replied "do you know Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs?  I watched a show about making goat milk soap....it's a dirty job!" I just busted out laughing.  Now I know why making soap is a Dirty Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment