Thursday, June 19, 2014

Not in the contract

Chasing animals is not in the contract. That's what Leo says every time as he's chasing our animals. Not only does he help us, he comes OUT of the house to help us. Here's a few examples, last year our ram lambs got out at 9:30 at night. Someone stopped and told Leo & Arlene. They called us and by the time we got to the farm, they were driving up and down the road looking for them them. Then there was the one sheep that we couldn't catch....and where was Leo? Running around trying to catch that sheep with us!

We had runaway Radar (donkey,) he bolted out of the barn as I was leading him. When he decides to take off, there's no holding him back.  He ran all around and both Leo & Arlene came out to help me. Leo reminded me, chasing animals was not in his contract.

Last week while K1 was getting out of her horse out of the pasture my mini horse Nancy slipped out of the gate. She ran all over the lawn, including Leo & Arlene's garden. Before I got a chance to tell them. Leo told me he broke something of ours and I replied..."that's good, cause Nancy ran through your garden, so now were even!" He just chuckled.

We have the Best Landlords!

No comments:

Post a Comment