Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Vacation Week!

So, it's spring break from school. K1 so nicely shared her cold with me! I just have to say that I have had a rough few months. I got the flu which knocked me down for 4 days, terrible sinus cold that lasted a few days, 24 hour stomach bug, and now another cold with a nagging cough. UGH!...and I really don't have time to be sick! (not that anyone ever does!)

On a positive note I did finally get to cleaning the sap buckets, and the K's & I are on mission clean find our house. I have posted a list & everyone has to pick a job for the day.

Yesterday, was beautiful outside and my sister & I had a glass of wine on the deck. It's a tradition in memory of our Mother's death. Hard to believe it's been 10 years.

Today, I had lunch with my BFF from high school. Unfortunately, we only get together a few times a year. We only live 30 miles apart but jobs & family keep us busy. The best thing is that no matter how long it's been we just jump in where we left off, and we know that we will always be the best of friends.

Chicks are doing well. We've had a few bumps in the road, due to the crazy weather (warm/cold). We had a few warm days so we took out a heat light, than we had a cold night. We lost 3 due to crowding under the light to stay warm.

Mark & crew are doing a fab job on the barn, with any luck at all we will be painting this weekend. OPENING CELEBRATION on June 22!!!

Hoping for sunshine & getting lot's accomplished....

1 comment: