Friday, July 27, 2012

I Wanna Talk About Me



Twenty Random Facts:

·        I love country music (especially Tim McGraw, who I have seen in concert 3 times)
·        I type really slow and struggle with all technology ( computer, cell phone)
·        My favorite color is red
·        I milked cows for 10 years ( by myself @ 2 a.m.)
·        I have my associates in Early ED from CCV.
·        I am a glass half full not half empty kinda girl
·        I am a picky eater (drives Mark crazy!)
·        I love babies
·        I don't like loud music (drives the K's crazy!)
·        I like to take pictures
·        I love watching my girls play field hockey
·        I like riding horses
·        I really don't like to drive tractor
·        I am clumsy & uncoordinated
·        I bruise really easy and have cold hands & feet (runs in my family!)
·        I hate beer & most red wine
·        Flip flops & dansko's are my favorite
·        My favorite movies are 8 Seconds, The Bodyguard,and Pretty Women
·        I make a really good lasagna & sugar cookies
·        I am scared of bats, snakes, and rats. (I also really don't like bugs)

1 comment:

  1. I love country music, and I was with you for at least 2 of those Tim McGraw concerts.
    Wait..what you're a picker eater, that's where K3 gets it.
    I bruise easy, and yup cold hands and feed.
    I like beer but not red wine.
    Flips and danskos are my fave too.
    You've loved those movies forever!!
    You do make REALLY good lasagna and sugar cookies, I love Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete