Sunday, May 19, 2013

Oh, my crazy life!

Every day is insanity around here. We have have TWO HUNDRED animals, 3 teenagers, 2 businesses  and remodeling the barn....Here's what's been happenin"

Meat birds are growing like crazy, this was last week. They seem to enjoy the fresh air & being outside, but don't forge like the layers.

 Here is problem sheep Anna. She is our only one with horns & she kept getting her horns stuck in the fence & we would hear her blatin' and have to go help her out, SEVERAL times a day!

 Finally, we moved them over to the new barn with lots of green grass. YAH!

Here are the baby turkeys- they are doing great!

My favorite signs of spring. Asparagus from my garden & lilacs from my bushes. Lilacs remind me of my Mom. We used to pick them & have them in every room in the house! She loved them.

Here is one of the guinea pigs- Checkers, they were moved over to the new barn last weekend.

Carter is reluctantly accepting the puppies!

Betta & Shirley are so cute & sweet I can't stop taking pictures of them. Poor Shirley wasn't feeling good last night. The good news is she whines instead of pooping in her crate, the bad news is I took her out at 11, 12, 2:30, 3:30, 6. It was like having an infant! I do have to say I am so proud of K3, she wanted these pups & she takes care of them all day when she is home. I take the night so she can sleep, but she has been so responsible. She loves them!

Daisy & Gigi are also at the barn. They are out to pasture with the ponies. Here they are in the barn waiting for their hair cut!

Gigi the rock star!

Daisy Duke!

Mark is a happy farmer this weekend. He doubled his herd! We have a bred Angus & her yearling.

They are happy with all the green grass!

Nancy & Abby!

Last weekend I drove to Burlington to get the puppies with K3, than I met Mark in New Haven & we switched cars & kids. I turned around & went back to Burlington with K 1 & 2. They both qualified in the drive for excellence contest...but didn't win the new car :(

K3 & her boyfriend had their senior ball last night. Boy, I sure do have pretty girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment