Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pictures say a 1000 words

I know it's been two weeks....Sorry. I am happy to say last week was really busy at the petting barn! We had a daycare, a camp, plus lots of families.

Here's a quick re-cap in Pictures:
 Griz & Twister got a bath :) K1 & I took an hour to comb through Griz mane, but it was worth it..he is beautiful!

 Black Beauty calved, the first calf born on Triple K Farm a healthy & feisty bull calf named Ebony.
 PUPPIES- I just can't get enough of their cuteness!!! But don't let that fool you, this many are a LOT of work!

 Trying to convince Mark we need a white dog to add to our brown & black ones.








 Farmer Mark doing what he loves! We started 2nd cut.

Our  field full of Pumpkins!
 K3 & I escaped the madness for a few hours & went hiking to Silver Lake.
Goats! Almost as cute as the puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment