Thursday, February 6, 2014

Been awhile.....


Nothing exciting happening here. Last weekend we cut firewood both days. On Saturday K2 & her boyfriend helped with a load, and on Sunday K3 & her friend helped with another load. We did 4 loads total last weekend. I was so tired. I'm pretty strong - I carry buckets & bales twice a day, and clean stalls, but 2 long days of wood & my arms were so sore. I was going to blog on Saturday night but I didn't want to use my arms! 
K3 and her Best Bud - K5


Yesterday was a snow day & my niece came over to watch horse movies.  We snuggled on the couch and watched Flika (my favorite horse movie, maybe because it has Tim McGraw in it!)
K1 & her little cousin

On Tuesday we noticed Miley was limping. We found she had cut her leg. So we bandaged it & put on her cone so she can't rip it open. This is what she did last year & ended up with stitches. I was really glad we saved her cone.
Poor pitiful Miley

JD enjoying the sun.

Poor JD doesn't fit in his basket
Today I updated our website www.triplekfarm.com. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment