Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall Harvest

Here's my list of accomplishments this fall:

  • 70 meat birds in my freezer - all poultry shares sold
  • 63 quarts of spaghetti sauce
  • 14 pints salsa
  • 9 jars of raspberry jam

Popcorn:


Pumpkins:
This is what happens when a hydrolic hose blows as you lower the bucket- it bangs to the ground & spills your load!  We have all your fall decorations for sale (pumpkins, corn stalks, hay)

Life has been field hockey games, taking care of  two & four legged creatures, and happiness. This is the most beautiful time of year. I am just in awe driving the one mile to & from the barn, although it is already fading. I went to a game in Woodstock & was disappointed that the leaves were already dull & there were bare trees.

We are getting ready for our Fall Fun Day - as of right now my personal weather man (Mark) tells me it's going to be a sunny day! Hope to see you all here at the FARM!




This is "grocery shopping." The "heavy feeders" as I call them - the meat birds, turkeys, & pigs account for most of this. I will be happy when all are in my freezer ! Who needs a gym, when I get to unload this by myself!

Sweet Nala - I just want to cover her with a baby blanket!




No comments:

Post a Comment