Friday, October 18, 2013

News for the week

I have recovered from the craziness of last week. I actually came home from the petting barn (where I had spent hours doing the dreaded paperwork) on Sunday night & took a 30 min nap! Which I almost never do.

 Monday, I addressed the disaster- called my house. When the day was done I had vacuumed, mopped, cleaned bathrooms, and you won't believe it but I actually dusted! It's a great feeling to have a clean house!

Wednesday was our 21st Anniversary. What did we do? We lived the dream, of course! I made raspberry jelly, than we cut sugar wood together. Next we went to K3's field Hockey game (for the last 6 years we have taken the day off from our jobs and spent the day together. Every year one of the girls has a game). We finished the day by going out to dinner. On my weekly menu I had written Happy Anniversary - K1 asked if we all were going out to dinner. I told her Dad & I were - they were on their own. But actually I gave them $ to go get pizza.  It was a great day with the one I love the most!

Today, has been busy - no school. This weekend we are getting a new foster dog - Raven is a 5 yr old chocolate lab that has spent most of her life in a crate (poor baby). I will post pics & updates soon. (I know I keep promising pictures!) Sunday, we are having a baby shower in the barn (not mine) for the girls riding instructor, between everyone's lessons. Should be a good weekend!

Stop by the barn, we close for the season next weekend!

 We still have pumpkins for sale!

Winter meat shares are still available!
Our #1 goalie!

This was Pepsi in the petting barn- she looked Giant!

Black Jack is growing fast!



1 comment: