Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Update

First of all, NO LAMBS! I am beginning to think that even though I saw Myra bred, maybe she didn't take & she is 17 days later. It's hard for me to  believe since she is huge, but it is either that or she is a week overdue. I guess time will tell & NO sleep for farmer Tracy until Myra finally lambs :(

On a positive note, here are a few pics. Really, I love my animals & these pictures are examples of why and the joy they bring me. If you have not seen the super bowl commercial on God Made a Farmer than you need to you tube it right now. It brought tears to my eyes & helped remind me of why Mark & I  are working so hard to do what we do and our big dreams for the future.

Enjoy my Kritters!
Bunnies enjoying laptops, I-Pods,and TLC!

Ryder looks very cozy!
Morning Sunrise, I love VT!

Not pigs in a blanket, but Triple K Pigs in a hut!

Happy Piggies!

Snow anyone?

Good old Dora, enjoying the fresh snow!

Bailey prefers the barn!

Cozy Chickens!

Snuggling Sheepies!
Faithful Friends, coming in after doing chores with me!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, it looks really cold there! I hope Myra waits a little longer til at least all that snow melts. Love all the pics of your critters and the kids too. I am waiting on lambs here too.

    ReplyDelete